ClinicianJobs.Com respects your privacy. We strive to provide a safe and secure user experience.
Please read the following privacy statement to find out more about our how we handle your information. In it we outline our online data collection practices and data usage policies.
- It does not apply to the practices of companies that ClinicianJobs.Com does not own or control, or to people that ClinicianJobs.Com does not employ or manage.
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other Web sites to which you choose to link from our Site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other Web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Information collection and usage
- ClinicianJobs.Com collects personal information when you register with ClinicianJobs.Com and when you use the ClinicianJobs.Com website.
- When you register we ask for information such as name, and email address. At the time of registration, you have the option to elect to receive additional communications from us, such as information and promotions and our free informational newsletters. ClinicianJobs.Com may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at ClinicianJobs.Com and or to inform you of other products or services available from us or our affiliates if you have provided consent for us to do so.
- Should you use other ClinicianJobs.Com functions, such as our job posting and resume posting services, personal information is collected in order to allow you to perform the various functions on the ClinicianJobs.Com website. For example, to apply for a job opening on ClinicianJobs.Com you will need to create a resume profile and upload a resume on the ClinicianJobs.Com site.
- For financial products and services we will also ask for your billing address and credit card information.
- ClinicianJobs.Com collects information about your transactions with us.
- ClinicianJobs.Com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, browser type, access times, referring web site addresses, and the page(s) you request. Typically, this information is not linked to your personal account information.
- ClinicianJobs.Com may also gather certain information about your use on ClinicianJobs.Com, such as what areas you visit and what services you access.
- ClinicianJobs.Com uses the information we gather on ClinicianJobs.Com to fulfill your requests for products and services, to operate and improve the ClinicianJobs.Com website, to contact you, to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients and in general, to foster a positive user experience.
- ClinicianJobs.Com may disclose information to companies and individuals we use to perform various functions on our behalf. Some examples include our Web server hosting partner and credit card payment processor. These companies and individuals may have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- ClinicianJobs.Com will disclose information if legally required doing so, by a governmental entity to:
- Comply with a legal process
- Protect our rights or property
- Prevent a crime, or
- Protect the personal safety of users or the public
- ClinicianJobs.Com will disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event we become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court. You will be notified of this via email or through a prominent notice posted on the ClinicianJobs.Com website.
- Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States.
Personal information for Resumes and Profiles
As a career site, ClinicianJobs.Com allows users to post resumes and profiles on the ClinicianJobs.Com website. When posting a resume, users are able to select whether or not to show personal contact information on the website. Should a user wish to hide his or her personal contact information, portions of the resume may still be searchable on the ClinicianJobs.Com website. However, your personal information will never show if you have selected to hide it.
ClinicianJobs.Com limits access to your resume to paid subscribers of the resume database unless a resume is featured in which case it allows all users of the ClinicianJobs.Com website to view this infomation. ClinicianJobs.Com cannot be responsible for the use made of resumes that have been downloaded by third parties while they are searching the ClinicianJobs.Com resume database.
Should you wish at any time that your resume be removed from the ClinicianJobs.Com website, you may do so by logging into the “Job Seeker Dashboard” section of the website and by deactivating your resume.
Access to and Modification of Your Information
You may review, correct, update or change your ClinicianJobs.Com account, Resume, Resume profile, Job Posting, etc. at any time. However, we retain indefinitely all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use of the ClinicianJobs.Com website more efficient, practical, and relevant. Of course, you can remove your resume or job posting from ClinicianJobs.Com at any time so that the information is not searchable by public users of the ClinicianJobs.Com website.
Cookies & Tracking Pixels
We collect non-personally identifiable information through the use of tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a web page and, in combination with a cookie, allows for the collection of information regarding the use of the web page that contains the tracking pixel. We use tracking pixels to tell when an advertisement has been clicked on or otherwise interacted with.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we may also engage a data provider who may collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. To opt-out of these data provider cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Security of the Personal Information
When you place an order online at ClinicianJobs.Com, your credit card information is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) protocol. SSL makes it difficult for your credit card information to be intercepted or stolen while being transmitted. We use a service company to process its credit card transactions.